Monday, May 19, 2008

today supposed to meet at amk hub do to CD at 10 this morning. but i woke up super late, at like 1030. still woke up with a shock thinking that i got school -.- haha. so 'flew' down and 12 bucks waved my wallet goodbye. so i managed to reach there at 1130 odd. then we managed to finish very soon, at about 130. affair had dance so she left at 1230, while the rest of us roamed ard amk hub after that. then wife left, and daughter, elliot and i went to the arcade. I LOVE ARCADING! haha. bishi bashi and house of the dead is like my fav games in there :D but i was very sad. queued 30 mins in exchange for 5 mins of game for house of the dead ): because elliot died so i also died very fast(the game). DAMN SAD LA ): im gonna play it again soon. i dont care. hahaha. today ended like that. and i swear music theory is making me mad!

i think i miss you, because i've been dreaming of you. sighs.
save me from the hurt.