Tuesday, May 20, 2008

decided to change font as of now. haha. went to school today wearing an all-black set of clothes. don't know why but just felt like wearing. then at the station, dingchao was the first to comment on my dressing, "why are u so black today? emo ah?" haha. perhaps that was the reason why my day started moody. IDEAS was like -.- then it made my mood change from moody to frustrated. then lunch cant find seat in the canteen. spoil my mood even further.. so bought finger food, and then went on to class to pract keyboard. then the whole keyboard im like.. you can describe me as emo. haha. totally sia..

then luckily, during music theory, the teacher went "whole whole half, whole whole whole half", which at that point in time seemed extremely funny to me. then made me liven up my mood le. hahaha. then started crapping ard like the usual me, laughed alot, played chu-chu train -.- and made plenty of noise. hahaha. then after school, the usual group all had sth on: jasmine and shuyue had strings, rebec cladys and elliot had band. so i stayed till the time's up for them to leave, then i went home alone(EMO!! hahaha). yupp. shall chiong podcast tonight (:



In life, we'll meet tons of people from all over. But how would you know who's the one for you? You wont. That's why life is always full of surprises. You need to go through it to know it, and hurt and pain are expected to be part of the process. But all of it are part and parcel of growing up. Are you too good for me or what? That i'm so afraid of being hurt. Probably you're the cause of my emo..

yes you're right, i should take it slow. one step at a time (: