Wednesday, June 10, 2009

whee. celebrated brudder's birthday yesterday. haha. apparently the gift didnt seem to be that big a surprise for him, because i think we kinda made it toooo obvious. sigh. hahah. but glad he likes it :D so SPX for two consecutive days was.. quite alright. the recording side is supposingly quite fun, but the people dont seem to be very enthu ): but oh wells.

the whyyy-oh-lynn which i think he named it Amaranth (:
.
shit man, im left with 6/7 of my holidays, but i did not even start with my work! gonna hopefully finish yu lian's vox tomorrow, then quickly mix and submit. then i'll have time for my work. grr. my daddy is just sooo cool. he supplies me with whatever i need for my work. but just that most of the time i dont ask ): i appreciate it. but i just dont know how to express it. really. i love my parents. so much that it cannot be expressed with words or actions. dear God, please bless them.
.
.
im leaving you task of proving to me something that i didnt use to believe can work out.
because i really hope this will stay. but eventually things will change, and i'll leave.