Friday, January 16, 2009

i think i really need to find a way to help me pay attention during midi. not having interest in the module is making me have no motivation to listen :/ hahah. and game after game that our class' guys are getting addicted to, so break time is always a class full of guys playing games. haha

and i have been thinking. people around me have all been changing, in one way or the other. even me myself. clarice was telling me that i changed alot after coming into poly, and yeah not in the good way obviously. but really, its hard to do anything about it. its like crossroads. when you reach it and you gotta make a decision which side to go, its either the right or the wrong path. but there's no turning back, you just gotta keep walking and walking, and you'll see another crossroad, and make another decision. so we just keep walking. but where will it eventually lead me to? its a road of uncertainty. nobody knows except God. what will i do in future, what will i be? Que Sera, Sera.


damn, i kinda miss you.