Wednesday, June 21, 2017

A new journey begins.

Reading back my blogposts help me keep my life in check. So my previous post was about me looking forward to going into NIE, and now I'm graduating (again) in two weeks and starting my journey as a beginning teacher next week.

NIE was truly an amazing experience for me, going back to school, meeting a bunch of awesome friends and music-teachers-to-be. 26 years and I think that marked the end of my time as an official student, while I brave the storms in my new vocation. I'm anxious, I'm nervous, I don't know what to expect come next week, and the rest of the three years or longer. My disinterest for children really doesn't help sometimes and it drags me down. Will I be great, will I be average? At least it is heartening to know I haven't given up since my last post. So with that, I pen down that I will give it my best shot, and see where God leads me to, and hopefully next stage of life catches up soon enough from there.