Tuesday, January 22, 2013

First post of 2013

2013, currently I'm in the third week of a new semester. I've also received my results for the previous semester and they turned out to be rather demoralizing. The numbers look demoralizing, but they are apparently the "normal" range in Lasalle.

The system goes like this:
70-100 : A
60-69 : B
50-59 : C
40-49 : D
And 40% is the passing mark for all modules.

With this system, I fall mainly into the B&C category. Imagine how demoralizing it has be seeing 50-60 odd kinda grade, and all of us are getting such numbers. Bleah.

So with that I told myself, I'm gonna buck up and do well this semester. Everytime I re-listen to my compositions I wonder, what exactly am I doing? I have fallen below my expectations and it does not feel good.

Oh yes and I shouldn't be wasting time posting this, get back to work! Till the next post!