Thursday, June 2, 2011

Hahah. So we extended our stay at KL for one more night, paid only about $40SGD more, quite worth it (:

And I'm glad we decided to drop by ICOM. The place is really small, 5 storeys high. But I kinda liked it. One of the floors had 30+ small practice rooms with just enough space for yourself and the teacher. Can really imagine people sitting in for hours practicing, quite cool (: hahah. They had a small recital hall, like that of Lasalle's, a recording studio that's pretty big, and a few classrooms with midi keyboards.


There's nothing fascinating about the place, but I was pretty comfortable there. And the two days in KL made me realize living there wasn't as bad as I thought, although I'll still have to step out of my comfort zone haha. And if I am able to go there with zhihui and geok, and later on probably ken and jonathan and some other guys, we can be chasers for our dreams together (: The plan itself sounds like a beautiful dream eh? :D

January 2012, if all goes well, with our parents and all, 3 of us will probably get there first. We've half a year to prepare. *fingers crossed*