Thursday, March 17, 2011

There are some things probably better left unsaid and won't matter anymore, but I feel weird about not having it cleared. Hmm so I guess this could be a platform.


For the longest time ever, I've been giving my heart, with no returns. So much that they all thought I initiated to be where we are now. But I'm cool with that because it doesn't matter (:


Well to the certain someone that I always thought was the first that can make me flutter so much, I have to say you've played a huge role in my life in dmat. I had fun working together for gradshow. I'm moving on now, I hope you'll finally set your mind and heart down HAHA. But really. Thanks for at least filling up some space in my heart for 2 years. Haha.


And thanks to my March 6th post, I'm a happy girl now (: This 10 days has been insane. SOO insane. Hahah. Happy birthday :D:D