Tuesday, November 2, 2010

If i were a book, I'd probably have a cover that is dull and unappealing.

And then they say, "Never judge a book by its cover". So you flip open this book and you'll notice that the content is so pathetically trivial.

Everyone is moving forward so quickly. Some decides to be a Jack of all trades, just simply good enough for public's recognition, while others are aiming to be a master of one. Yet all that I see now is the sky that's directly above me. Or you could probably say, I never chose to jump out of that well, but I'm really trying.

Yes I'm surely improving, but the progress' so stagnant. Everyone's running ahead of me, while I try to chase them, possibly even following their footsteps.

Yup maybe imma be a book that's really unique, one day, It's still in search of its soul.