Thursday, July 16, 2009

7atenine yesterday with JAYSZ was awesome! :D

today's really busy and tiring, but absolutely fruitful (: haha. remt in the morning was rather slack for me (was doing my arrangement instead :/ ) haha. then a sweaty and disgraceful afternoon shooting video for shuyue and cladys. i have concluded that it is tough to act as a fat woman! hahaha. then a rushing recording session with amelia for my bass, and shuyue's boyfriend for drums. things kinda screwed up because the bass guitar was kinda spoilt and the drums in studio C werent good enough so we had to shift the drums. chiong chiong chiong like mad. luckily finished what i need to today (: hahaha. thanks sessionists!

really feel damn fulfilling today! although i was like totally disconnected with the world because i didnt really have the time to check my phone which was in my bag away from me. and i realised i didnt have proper food today. potato croquette for lunch, chee kueh for dinner and nuggets for like almost supper. but oh my i love this fulfilling feeling at the end of the day (: makes me feel so accomplished. AWESOME! :D