Tuesday, May 26, 2009

okay im giving myself a short break to blog, before i start on my gems project.

today's MUST presentation was ARGH. screwed up. i felt i spent quite alot of time and effort on it, but how come that didnt pay off?? i was so absolutely talking rubbish -.- felt damn angry with myself after the presentation. but what to do. grrrrr.

but in one way, im glad its over. now i can focus on other stuff. im gonna list down my plan for the week, which i can hopefully follow:

tonight: complete gems research
practice for performance

wednesday: storyyyboardd

thursday: storyboard+powerpoint

friday: recording of some sort

okay actually it doesnt look like there's much to do, but there is. the storyboard alone kills. and who can tell me what on earth am i supposed to do for gems?? grr. performance tomorrow. excited and scared. hehe