Thursday, April 9, 2009

oh goodness, another childhood song. hahaha. this one's real funny :D and nice. but here's the lyrics first. upload the song another day when i get the song. hahah

I am cow, hear me moo
I weigh twice as much as you
And i look good on a barbecue
Yogurt, curd, cream, cheese and butter's
Made from liquid from my udders
I am cow, i am cow, hear me moooooo~

I am cow, eating grass
Methane gas comes out my ass
And out my muzzle when i belch
Oh, the ozone layer's thinner
From the outcome of my dinner
I am cow, i am cow, I've got gas~

I am cow, here i stand
Far and wide upon this land
And i am living everywhere
From B.C to NewFoundLand
You can squeeze my teats by hand
I am cow, I am cow, I am COW~~~~


haha really gotta hear this song. damn cute and nice. hahah. shall upload it tomorrow :D