Tuesday, March 24, 2009

omgggg im such a PIG! ate damn alot today ): haha.

went to meet clarice after dinner, to walk the pasar malam nearby. so bought malt candy to eat. hahah. then walked to plaza where we decided to sit at macs. so bought Mcwings. then after that we were deciding what ice cream to get, but in the end we decided to go somewhere else. so kfc was the place, and i ate mashed potato and pineapple pie, and drank root beer. OMG FAT FAT FAT. grrr. hahah. then we talked about all the childhood things, and she revived my memory of this cheer. i think was p5 camp. haha. here it goes:

I no money, I don't care
I wear cheap cheap underwear
If it tear, I don't care
I go get another pair
Underwear~
Everywhere~
(repeat * 15041406413205)

hahah damn funny. its damn addictive loh. hahah. fun fun fun :D