Saturday, September 20, 2008

KAY'S FIRST ORIGINAL ENGLISH SONG:

For, So.
lyrics by: geok
music by: geok and me(pei)

hope you like it!


p.s please DO comment (: thanks loads :D

For, So

With the stars above my head
I had dreams like everyone had
Look into my eyes
Betcha see the sparks
Rooted to the ground
I have nothing to sound
It's growing inside me
But i can't release

Like wind at our feet
We travel by the breeze
We stand on our feet
Persuing our dreams
Waiting for a sign
We strive up high
For some reason or so
The truth has been told

We'll become parallel lines
That will never meet
Searching through the clouds
Have we found whatever we need
Someday, maybe
If we get lucky
We might find ourselves in
Where we wont believe

For some reason or so(the truth has been told)
For some reason or so(you have to let go)
The same reasons known(we have to go)
To the place where we find our peace...