Sunday, September 28, 2008

Saturday, 27 September 2008

and today was the first day of ADC. and guess what, i freaking woke up lateeeee! in fact if zhihui hadnt called me i wouldnt have woken up! sighsss. im seldom like that, oversleeping for 2 hours ): so i chionged, booked a cab even and rushed down all the way. why? because i was damn scared of amos, the teacher for adc. and apparently he's the music director of hark.

so when i rushed down, i reached at 1220. was 20 mins late :/ but i was still the fourth to reach. hahaha. had a photoshoot. of quite high standard :/ haha. i freaking dunno how to pose for photos i realised. hehe. then the lesson officially started. had to sing a song to showcase our standards first. sang chu mo. and i forgot lyrics!! ahhhhh :'( sighs. and i got commented that my hair dont suit me. thanks. but what can i do when my hair doesnt grow at the speed of a f1 car? hmmm :PP hahha. okay lame. yeahh. and from next week onwards, i'd better dress up more, because i also got commented for my personal grooming -.- siann. haha. but adc's standard.. i like (: haha.

thats about all. oh, guitar class after that, as usual. haha. oh wells (:


bring me back to You, Lord.
keep me close to You.
i need someone i can lean unto.
let it be You, Lord.