Thursday, August 14, 2008

having midi now, dying of exhaustion and boredom. had 2 hours of sleep this morning before coming to school for ET. then again i wonder to myself: 

Music AND Audio tech. it is what my course is all about. yes i love music, alot. but what about audio tech? used to dislike it, but have been trying to like it since the day i was in DMAT. but it seems like until today, there is still no passion for it in me. in fact, im tired of it :/ midi, remt, they absolutely stress me out. seeing what the others can do, i feel like an absolute noob. listening to the stuff they produce makes me feel inferior; why is it that given the same sort of materials and programmes, my work is just no where near theirs? Demoralism is sinking in. 

but i will not give up, only because my passion for music will sustain. i will still work towards my dream, but its hard for me stay cheerful about the obstacles i face. oh, but i still love dmat really, the people that is. 

you may not see who i really am, no more.