Tuesday, June 17, 2008

okay actually didnt have the thought of blogging today but im so bored now and so shall blog. cs is complaining that my fonts are too small so i shall enlarge it. haha. went to the library to search for ref books for remt, but found nothing useful though. then supposed to study, and AGAIN ended up not studying. i just wasted two days ): OMG. hmm well anyways, i believe liwei will be fine, dont worry cs! :D

then went to meet KAY at geok's house. practiced till like 9. and i seriously cant wait to see how the final product will be like! haahha :D this sat KAYboxing again. but im absolutely broke :'( sighs. but i still want to go :/ hahaha. okay i seriously gotta do my work, hopefully :/


it cheers me up to see u on, and dampens my mood when you're not. what does that show?

i am who i am,
please let me be.
whoever accepts takes,
who is that whoever?