Tuesday, May 27, 2008

back to STC today to collect the yearbook which i've ordered. im disappointed with the quality can.. 11 bucks for such a thin yearbook, this its the thinnest of all the 4 that i have. oh wells. i think i miss secondary school. hmm. haha. met laopo for lunch and she was very not used to my 'girly' side because she saw my grad photo in the yearbook. laopo, you'll see more of the other side of me sooner or later, 3 years aint a short time (:

music theory test was alright, there were no questions that was extremely difficult or what, just pray i dont make any careless mistakes. yupp. and im freaking out for sight reading on fri. sighness. math tmr, not gonna do anything about it :/ out again later to get clarice's father's bday pressie o.O hahaha weird, but its true (:



you have no clue of what you can do to my brain, especially when its left idling and not being used. what power do you have to make us obsessed over you? that's a question i don't know how to answer. to her: sorry, i think you'd regret telling me what u told me, but i really cant ignore your feelings even if you ask me to, because you are one of the many whom i treasure.

he flooded my brain. who can save me???